Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Regular SPF 30+, Zinc Oxide Formula, 5 fl oz (148 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Very Water Resistant
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Apply to Dry Skin
- Immediate Broad-Spectrum Protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 240 minutes of activity in water
- Shake well before each use
- Apply liberally to dry skin before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor
- Reapply to dry skin as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- For topical use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients
|Zinc Oxide 6%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, hexyl laurate, cetyl dimethicone, propylene glycol, trimethylated silica/dimethicone, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), PEG-7 hydrogenated castor oil, beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, diazolidinyl urea, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben and fragrance|