Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sensitive SPF 30+ Sunscreen, Fragrance Free, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- NO Parabens, Fragrances
- Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well prior to use
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin:
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
|Titanium Dioxide 5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax,C12-15, alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl dimethicone,copolyol, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propanediol, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylated silica/dimethicone, VP hexadecene copolymer|
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or irritation occurs
- Do not use
- On damaged or broken skin
- If allergic to any ingredient
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics