- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sensitive SPF 30+, UVA/UVB Protection, Fragrance Free, 5 fl oz (148 ml)10 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: BLZ-00005
- UPC Code: 600027000054
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.5 x 5.5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- Paraben Free
- Chemical Free
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Apply to Dry Skin
- Immediate Broad-Spectrum Protection
- Product Contains No Chemical Absorbers
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Shake well before each use
- Apply liberally to dry skin before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor
- Reapply to dry skin as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- For topical use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients
|Titanium Dioxide 5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15, alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl dimethicone, copolyol, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propanediol, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylated silica/dimethicone, VP hexadecene copolymer|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This one worked MUCH better for my 8 year old daughter's skin, both on her body and face. It really is effective sun block and we've ordered it three times now. Thanks Blue Lizard!
I applied this Sunscreen to arms and face before a bike ride and no sunburn which was great! Washing it off, however, was a bit tricky and I noticed it stayed on my face for a few days even though I washed daily. I'd still recommend it. No smelly perfumes and kept me protected!