Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sensitive SPF 30+ Sunscreen, Fragrance Free, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.81|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- NO Parabens, Fragrances
- Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well prior to use
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin:
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
|Titanium Dioxide 5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax,C12-15, alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl dimethicone,copolyol, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propanediol, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylated silica/dimethicone, VP hexadecene copolymer|
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or irritation occurs
- Do not use
- On damaged or broken skin
- If allergic to any ingredient
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Amazing and effective
Great non-toxic sunscreen
Posted by 4778472485860554923 on Dec 01, 2016
For me it's very important products don't contain any kind of toxines. This product also is a great sunscreen. Does make your skin look a bit grey-ish because of the titanium dioxide
Good for sensitive skin
Posted by 5097308407191441459 on Nov 30, 2016
Actually it is suitable for sensitive skin
Works well on my sensitive skin
Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Aug 07, 2016
It lives up to its claim for sensitive skin. I liked it but it is very thick and takes a while to soak in; it feels a bit greasy for the first hour or so. I had no issues with itchiness or break outs after putting it on. It isn't perfect but it's good and I really like not putting toxic sunscreen on myself so liked this one for that reason so I can deal with the heavier consistency. I was a little disappointed to read on the back that it isn't water proof and to use a different product if you were going in the water.
Amazing and effective
This one worked MUCH better for my 8 year old daughter's skin, both on her body and face. It really is effective sun block and we've ordered it three times now. Thanks Blue Lizard!
works but thick
Posted by 4717195508480001106 on Nov 25, 2012
I applied this Sunscreen to arms and face before a bike ride and no sunburn which was great! Washing it off, however, was a bit tricky and I noticed it stayed on my face for a few days even though I washed daily. I'd still recommend it. No smelly perfumes and kept me protected!