- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sport SPF 30+, UVA/UVB Protection, 5 fl oz (148 ml)Write a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: BLZ-00078
- UPC Code: 600027000788
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.5 x 5.5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- Zinc Oxide Formula
- Very Water Resistant
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Apply to Dry Skin
- Immediate Broad-Spectrum Protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 240 minutes of activity in water
- Shake well before each use
- Apply liberally to dry skin before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor
- Reapply to dry skin as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- For topical use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients
|Zinc Oxide 6%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, hexyl laurate, cetyl dimethicone, propylene glycol, trimethylated silica/dimethicone, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), PEG-7 hydrogenated castor oil, beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, diazolidinyl urea, disodium EDTA, methyparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben and fragrance|