Blue Pearl, Classic Imported Incense, Golden Champa, .35 oz (10 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Essential Oil of Champa with a Dolce Honey Flourish
- Be Transported By Incredible & Pure Handmade Fragrances
- Extra Long-Burning Sticks
The Origin of The Blue Pearl
There is a tradition from the East which speaks of a tiny, blue light - a powerful light hidden deep within the soul of every human being. According to the tradition, this scintillating light is the very key to life itself. In the modern meditation classic, Play of Consciousness, it is called the 'blue pearl'. This book tells how one can explore different universes of sound, light and fragrance with the blue pearl. In the same way, we hope you will be transported by Blue Pearl Incense. May these legendary fragrances fill your spirit, now and always.
Caution: Place lighted stick into holder. Be sure ashes fall on a fire-proof surface. Keep away from flammables - don't leave unattended. Keep away from Children. Not for human consumption.
Extracted from the sacred campaka flower (golden magnolia), this aroma carries with it transcendental properties, according to ancient Vedic texts. Wonderful for meditation. Only five in a pack, but each stick burns at a slow, steady pace of 30-40 minutes. Will infuse its scent throughout many rooms and linger for days. I hope iherb never stops carrying this tiny treasure.
Only 5 sticks. Very good fragrance, a Little less sweet and sticky compared to other champas. I Think it is excellent. You don't need to burn the whole stick. Just a centimeter or less in each room, and it is enough. It is great if you have closets or storages that don't smell all that well, just leave it and shut the door and next day you have a Lovely smell that will linger in clothes and textiles. However make sure you use it in a fire safe way. I do.