Bluebonnet Nutrition, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Non GMO Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Astaxanthin 4 mg Vegetarian Softgels provide a vegetable-based astaxanthin from marine algae (Haematococcus pluvialis) that is sustainably sourced. Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid that provides the pink-to-red pigments found in plants and fish. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels for a truly vegetarian formula from the inside and out.
As a dietary supplement, take one vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Safflower oil, sunflower oil (d-alpha tocopherol), soluble food starch, glycerin, sea vegetable extract, olive oil, purified water.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from non-GMO sunflower oil)||10 IU||33|
|Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis extract)||4 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews