Bluebonnet Nutrition, Biotin, 1,000 mcg, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Kosher Parve
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
Bluebonnet's Biotin 1000 mcg Capsules provide yeast-free biotin in its purest crystalline form. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Kosher vegetable capsules, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Daily Value based on 2000 calorie diet.|
I have not looked for any differences in taking these since i take multiple vitamins and herbs. but biotin is great for hair and nails as well as other health related things. i have only been taking these for about 2 months...about to order another bottle.
Dermatologists have recommended Biotin to me for a few years. I try for 12 - 18 months, but without noticing any change in my nails. Perhaps, I need to add an additional compound to have Biotin be more effective, but I do not know what that may be. I have a milk allergen therefore I must use soy products along with calcium supplements.