Bluebonnet Nutrition, Flax Seed Oil, Certified Organic, 1000 mg, 250 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made With Non GMO Ingredients
- Omega-3, 6, 9 Essential Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Flax Seed Oil 1000 mg Softgels are prepared from certified organically grown flax seed. Our oil is naturally squeezed from the flax seed by a process known as cold-pressing. No heat, solvents or chemicals are used. Flax seed oil is an excellent source of the omega fatty acids: Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, non-GMO sorbitol.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pure Flax Seed Oil (certified organic)||1000 mg||*|
|Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid)||550 mg†||*|
|Omega-6 (linoleic acid)||160 mg†||*|
|Omega-9 (oleic acid)||180 mg†||*|
|* Daily Value not established. |
†Fatty acid content is based on an average; amounts may vary.
Posted by angelovski on Dec 03, 2016
I'm very satisfied with this product
It does seem to be helping, Useful supplement
For my mom
Posted by Reviewer1700455 on Mar 04, 2012
She normally have the flax seed oil. In this time, she wanted to buy that. It is good!!
Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Feb 23, 2011
Very good for overall health. Helps skin and digestion among other things. Good price as well.