Bluebonnet Nutrition, CoQ10, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Soy-Free & Veggie Softgels
- 100% Pure Kaneka Ubiquinone
- Dietary Supplement
- Kaneka Q10
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's CoQ10 100 mg Vegetarian Softgels provide the "natural trans-isomer" form of ubiquinone from Kaneka, the world's largest manufacturer of premium-quality Coenzyme Q-10, in a base of non-GMO sunflower oil plus vitamin E to enhance stability. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Sunflower oil, soluble food starch, glycerin, vegetable seaweed extract, purified water, white beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, annatto extract.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from non-GMO sunflower oil)||100 IU||333|
|Conezyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
seems like a fine product. I have taken it in conjunction with two other products and things seem to be going well. But by itself it is hard to say how good a product it is. Pill size is smaller and easy to swallow. Nothing negative to say at all. I liked the price as well.