Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Natural Omega-3, Natural Lemon Flavor, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity · Potency · Freshness Guaranteed
- New Higher Potency
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Natural Omega-3 Liquid Arctic Cod Liver Oil supplies DHA and EPA from pharmaceutical grade cod liver oil as well as other important nutrients (e.g., vitamin A & D3). The cod liver oil used in this formula is derived from deep sea, cold water cod caught in the Arctic Ocean that has been cold filtered and has undergone a 4-step purification process virtually eliminating all heavy metals (e.g., mercury), PCBs and other contaminants, as well as the unpleasant fishy taste and odor typically associated with marine fish oil. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable natural triglyceride form of cod liver oil is used instead of the common synthetic ethyl ester form, which often becomes oxidized/rancid. Plus, this product has been 3rd party tested for purity and potency. Available in a naturally delicious lemon flavored liquid for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one teaspoon (5 ml) daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before serving. Refrigerate after opening.
Cod liver oil, natural lemon flavor.
Contains: Fish (cod), soybeans
Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.6 g||7|
|Saturated fat||0.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.3 g|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||5000 IU||100|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125|
|Vitamin E (d-mixed tocopherols)||5 IU||17|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1200 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||550 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||400 mg||*|
|Other Omega-3's||250 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.