- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3rd Party Tested-Purity • Potency • Freshness Guaranteed
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Natural Omega-3 Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Softgels supply DHA and EPA from premium pharmaceutical grade cod liver oil as well as other important nutrients (e.g., vitamin A & D3). The cod liver oil used in this formula is derived from deep sea, cold water cod caught off the pristine coastal water of Iceland that has been cold pressed and has undergone a 4-step purification process virtually eliminating all heavy metals (e.g., mercury), PCBs and other contaminants, as well as the unpleasant fishy taste and odor typically associated with marine fish oil. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable natural triglyceride form of cod liver oils. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable natural triglyceride form of cod liver oil is used instead of the common synthetic ethyl ester form, which often becomes oxidized/rancid. Plus, this product has been 3rd party tested for purity and potency. Available in east-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take three softgels daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cod liver oil, glycerol, water, lecithin.
Contains: Fish (cod), soybeans
Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||16|
|Total fat||1.5 g||2|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.6 g|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1150 IU||23|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||360 IU||90|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||350 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||150 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||113 mg||*|
|Other Omega-3's||87 mg||*|
| Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.