- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity · Potency · Freshness Guaranteed
- Molecularly Distilled
- High EPA · Natural Triglyceride Form
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- EPAX - Marine Omega-3 Formula
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Natural Omega-3 Joint Formula Softgels supply high EPA vs DHA in a ratio scientifically relevant for maintaining joint health. The fish oil used is derived from deep sea, cold water fish off the coast of Peru that has been molecularly distilled, which virtually eliminates all heavy metals (e.g., mercury), PCBs and other contaminants, as well as the unpleasant fishy taste and odor typically associated with marine fish oils. Plus, this product has been 3rd party tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory using AOAC international protocols for purity and potency. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable natural triglyceride form of fish oil is used instead of the common synthetic ethyl ester form, which often becomes oxidized/rancid. To ensure sustainability, an unrivaled surveillance system is employed to control minimum size and number of juvenile fish caught. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take two softgels once daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, mixed tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (anchovies, sardines), soybeans
Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3|
|Saturated fat||120 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1340 mg|
|Monounsaturated fat||360 mg|
|Omega-3 Fish Oil||2000 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||750 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||134 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.