Bluebonnet Nutrition, Natural Vitamin E, 1000 IU, 250 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- High Gamma-E
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Natural Source Vitamin E
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Natural Vitamin E-1000 IU Mixed Tocopherols Softgels provide natural vitamin E from pure d-alpha tocopherol plus d-beta, d-delta and d-gamma tocopherols. Bluebonnet's Natural Vitamin E is derived from soybeans. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, soybean oil.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||1000 IU||3333|
|Mixed Tocopherols||165 mg||*|
|(d-gamma tocopherol)||110 mg|
|(d-delta tocopherol)||50 mg|
|d-beta tocopherol)||5 mg|
|* Daily Value not established.|