Bluebonnet Nutrition, Full Spectrum Optimum Enzymes, 180 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Balanced Digestive Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Full Spectrum Optimum Enzymes Capsules contain 100% plant-based enzymes to help break down a balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Plus, each vegetarian capsule contains anise for digestive comfort.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule at the beginning of a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Kosher vegetable capsules, beet root fiber, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains: Sulfites (papaya)
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of yeast, wheat, barley, sodium and sugar.
Caution: Do not use in cases of stomach pain or ulcers.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Papain (1.25 mil FCC PU)||25 mg||*|
|Anise Seed Powder||22.5 mg||*|
|Bromelain (640,000 FCC PU)||21.3 mg||*|
|Amylase (2125 DU)||21 mg||*|
|Protease 4.5 (7500 HUT)||12.5 mg||*|
|CereCalase (200 MU)||10 mg||*|
|Glucoamylase (4.5 AGU)||10 mg||*|
|Lipase (93.8 FIP)||9.4 mg||*|
|Cellulase (150 CU)||3.8 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My wife has a difficult time with many foods, and even those she can eat tend to not digest properly. She like that these are totally vegan.