Bluebonnet Nutrition, Plant-Based Omega-3·6·9, 90 Softgels
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Flax Seed, Evening Primrose & Borage Oils
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Plant-Based Omega-3·6·9 1000 mg Softgels offer healthy essential mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids from flaxseed, evening primrose and borage oils, which provide copious amounts of the popular alpha- and gamma-linolenic acids plus, oleic acid. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, water.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Omega-3·6·9 Oil Blend (flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, borage oil)||1000 mg||*|
|Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid)||290 mg||*|
|Omega-6 (linoleic acid)||320 mg||*|
|Omega-6 (gamma-linolenic acid)||50 mg||*|
|Omega-9 (oleic acid)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
i tried so many omega products.. good fish oil like Carlson labs, or Norwegian one are very good stuff too, but if you want to add 6,9 you should go with this one. good fish oil will help you with acne problem - also i recommend you to have low sugar and no fried food diet for at least a month. and to eat a tablespoon of raw coconut oil and try to add raw apple cider vinegar to the salads which you should eat almost every day too. in a month you gonna look amazing and have better concentration and memory. i lost weight with this stuff too. After that diet you would realize you need something plant based. it is good product and better the now foods brand - i can feel it on my skin as it is very sensitive. it gives me very stable emotional health, energy, memory. its my 4rth bottle if not 5th, don't even remember.