Bluebonnet Nutrition, Pycnogenol, 50 mg, 60 Vcaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Natural Antioxidant Flavonoid
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Gluten Free
- Nature's Super Antioxidant
- Look, Feel and Live Better
Bluebonnet's Pycnogenol 50 mg Capsules are derived from the bark of European coastal pine, Pinus maritima. Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract concentrated in oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC's), a water-soluble bioflavonoids. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
100% kosher vegetable capsules, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Pycnogenol (pine bark extract, 65-75% procyanidins)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is great stuff, here. It also comes in 50 mg doses in case that is all you want. This is powerful stuff, and sometimes 50 mg is all you need, but if you want more just take more. Great stuff. I also like that this brand is a great company, and only makes quality stuff with only the best stuff in their pills. Buy this brand. You won't be sorry. Check out their web site, too, at bluebonnet.com. I am only taking this for general needs, but I feel better on it, and like it a lot.