Categories Supplements EFA, Omega 3 6 9 ( EPA DHA ) Fish Oil
Categories Supplements EFA, Omega 3 6 9 ( EPA DHA ) DHA DHA, Chewable
Bluebonnet Nutrition, Super Earth, Rainforest Animalz, DHA, Natural Fruit Punch Flavor, 100 mg, 90 Softchews
- From 100% Wild Caught Tuna
- Natural Fruit Punch Flavor
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Two Free Rainforest Animal Tattoos Inside! Collect All 6!
- 3 Party Tested
- Purity, Potency, Freshness Guaranteed
- Fish-Shaped Softchews
If children grew up in the rainforest, they'd get most of the nutrients for proper brain and eye health from whole foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish. Nutrients that are often missing from today's diets. Bluebonnet's Super Earth Rainforest Animalz DHA 100 mg helps bridge this nutrient gap, providing the critical omega-3 fatty acid, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), in one yummy fish-shaped softchew.
Bluebonnet's Super Earth Rainforest Animalz DHA 100 mg Fish-Shaped Softchews are:
- Derived from line-caught wild tuna from the pristine waters of the Seychelle Islands
- cold-water extracted and steam-distilled to virtually eliminate heavy metals (e.g., mercury), PCBs and other contaminants
- 3rd party tested using AOAC international protocols for purity and potency
- Natural triglyceride form of fish oil that is more stable/bioavailable
As a dietary supplement for children three years of age and older, take one fish-shaped softchew daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural fruit flavors, xylitol, cellulose, mixed tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (tuna), soybeans
Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice and sodium.
Caution: To be chewed only. Not intended to be swallowed whole. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly sealed.
|Serving Size: 1 Fish-Shaped Softchew|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV for Children <4 Yrs||%DV for Children 4+ Yrs|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total fat||less than 1 g||<1||<1|
|Saturated fat||185 mg||*||<1|
|Polyunsaturated fat||285 mg||*||*|
|Monounsaturated fat||150 mg||*||*|
|Omega-3 Fish Oil||550 mg||*||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid||100 mg||*||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||24 mg||*||*|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Values not established.