- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vegetarian Formula
- Dietary Supplement Powder
- Great Tasting
- Mixes Instantly
- Low Fat
- Healthy Heart Food
- Soy Protein Certified Non-GMO
- Earth Sweet Natural Sweetener
- Individual Serving
Bluebonnet's Super Earth Phytonutrient Soy Protein Powder contains the highest quality, non-GMO soy protein isolate and isoflavone concentrate. Unlike the common practice of using an ethanol-processed soy protein isolate, we employ a water-washing technique, which preserves the natural-occurring isoflavones in the isolate. Additionally, our standardized soy isoflavones are naturally extracted from nutrient-rich soy germ instead of using the standard impure hexane extraction method, thus, yielding a cleaner soy isoflavone concentrate as well as beneficial soy saponins.
- Offers powerful antioxidant protection to help support cardiovascular health (Soy Isoflavones, Fruit Polyphenols and Oat Beta-Glucans)
- Serves as a potent source of phytoestrogens to help support the health of menopausal women and men's prostate health (Soy Isoflavones, Soy Saponins and Flax Lignans)
- Helps to support bone health (Soy Protein, Soy Isoflavones and Flax Lignans)
Diets low in saturated and total fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Bluebonnet's Super Earth Phytonutrient Soy Protein Powder provides 15 grams of soy protein.
As a dietary supplement, add one packet (34 g) of Natural Toasted French Vanilla Super Earth Phytonutrient Soy Protein Powder to 8 fl oz of water, soy, dairy milk or your favorite fruit juice and mix or shake until smooth. For best results, liquid should be cold. Mixes instantly without the use of a blender.
Non-GMO soy protein isolate, non-GMO soy isoflavone concentrate, juice concentrates (wild blueberry, cranberry, prune, cherry, and bilberry fruit, grape seed and raspberry seed), dried unrefined cane juice, crystalline fructose, natural vanilla flavor, calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, oat bran, flax seed lignans, non-GMO lecithin and medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil.
Earthsweet is a proprietary, all-natural sweetening mix of juice concentrates (wild blueberry, cranberry, prune, cherry and bilberry fruit, grape seed and raspberry seed), dried unrefined cane juice and crystalline fructose.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Therefore, settling of contents may occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g||2%*|
|Calcium (from non-GMO soy isolate)||500 mg||50%|
|Phosphorus (from non-GMO soy isolate)||350 mg||35%|
|Magnesium (from non-GMO soy isolate)||10 mg||3%|
|Beta-Glucans (from oat bran)||50 mg||**|
|Soy Isoflavones (from non-GMO soy isolate, soy concentrate)||20 mg||**|
|Polyphenols (from wild blueberry, cranberry, prune, cherry and bilberry fruit, grape seed and raspberry seed concentrates)||20 mg||**|
|Lignans (from flax seed)||10 mg||**|
|Soy Saponins (from non-GMO soy isolate)||6 mg||**|
|Lecithin (from non-GMO soybeans)||450 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.