Bluebonnet Nutrition, Tonalin, CLA 1000, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Safflower Oil 1000 mg.
- 78%-84% Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Bluebonnet's Tonalin CLA 1000 Softgels provide 1000 mg of pure safflower oil providing 78%-84% conjugated linoleic acid and other monounsaturated fatty acids. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, natural caramel.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Safflower Oil (78%-84% Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||1000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been taking three of these a day for the last 22 days in addition to six grams of pyruvate a day (accompanied by regular exercise and proper diet, of course). I've have found that I have a little more energy for my workouts, enabling me to do more cardio. Asides from that, there was no huge noticeable difference. I've heard other people tell me that they've had a lot more success with the stuff but for me, personally, I didn't really think it was worth the money.