Blum Naturals, Exfoliating Cleanser with Apricot Seeds, 5.07 oz (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- For All Skin Types
- Paraben Free
- No SLS
- pH Balance
- Not Tested on Animals
- Cleanse • Balance • Restore
Blum Natural Exfoliating Cleanser is made with natural ground apricot seeds which cleanse the skin while removing dead skin cells. The Cleanser is enriched with Nectapure and Hyssopus, a special mixture of plant extracts from the Swiss Alps. Inca Inchi Oil is a natural source of omega 3 & omega 6.
These invigorating elements leave the skin feeling fresh & clean.
Apply to your face, avoiding eye & neck area using gentle circular motion, Rinse off with water. Use once or twice weekly. For best results, use with Blum Naturals Facial Cleanser.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, sodium cocoamphoacetate (and) lauryl polyglucose (and) sodium cocoyl glutamate (and) sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, cocoyl proline, glycerin, coco-glucoside (and) glyceryl oleate, water (aqua) (and) chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract (red algae), plukenetia volubilis seed oil* (inca inchi oil), buddleja davidii extract (and) thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract* (nectapure), xanthan gum, prunus armeniana (apricot) seed powder, parfum (fragrance), citric acid, p-anisic acid, benzyl alcohol. May contain: benzyl salicylate, citronellol, limonene, linalool.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes and stinging occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.