Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Red Bulgur, 28 oz (793 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- To your Good Health…Bob Moore
- The Traditional Grain of the Levant
- 100% Whole Grain
- 47g or More per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Bob’s Red Mill Passport to Whole Grain Adventure
- Kosher Pareve
- An Employee Owned Company
Embark on a culinary adventure with red bulgur, a quick-cooking whole grain food that has been eaten since Biblical times. Great in pilaf and porridge, and a must-have for the classic Levantine salad, tabbouleh.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
Basic Cooking Instructions
Combine 1 cup bulgur and 2 cups water in a pot. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain off any excess liquid and fluff bulgur with a fork. Makes 4 servings (about 3 cups).
Whole grain red wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup (47 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 4725791409832205644 on Aug 01, 2014
The taste is great! I use it as an alternative for rice and potatoes
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by 4792752297954459813 on Apr 23, 2016
It tastes just right and super easy to cook. Really good for pilaf dishes
Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Apr 27, 2012
Bob's Red Mill products are superior to the competition. This bulghur is very flavorful. And best of all, it's fresh. Great in middle eastern recipes.
Posted by Reviewer1902650 on Sep 04, 2012
The quality is good and tasty.