- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Incredibly Tasty
- Friend of the Heart
- Excellent Source of Protein and Fiber
- You Can See Our Quality!
- All Natural
The Anasazi were cliff-dwelling natives that inhabited the Southwest over 1500 years ago. One of the few crops they cultivated and thrived on were these beautiful, nutritious beans. They require no presoaking and cook in about 2/3 the time of most other beans. They have a sweet full flavor and a rich mealy texture, perfect for any dish calling for beans. Anasazi Beans are not only delicious, but also a wonderful source of dietary fiber, protein, and iron.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Beans, peas and lentils are natural agricultural products. Despite use of modern agricultural equipment, it is not always possible to remove all foreign material. Sort and rinse before cooking.
Add 4 cups of water for every 1 cup of Anasazi Beans. Liquid should be 1-2" above top of beans. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 45-60 minutes. Or pressure cook 4-6 minutes.
- * 1 cup beans yield 2 - 2 1/2 cups cooked beans.
- * Cooked beans can store up to 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 6 months in the freezer.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (44 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||36%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Intake of trans fat should be as low as possible.