Bob's Red Mill, Baby Lima Beans, 28 oz (793 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.20|
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Friend to the Heart
- Premium Quality
- Excellent Source of Protein and Fiber
- You Can See Our Quality!
Bob's Red Mill Baby Lima Beans have a rich, buttery flavor and smooth texture. They're perfect for soup, salad, or as a side dish. Lima Beans are a very good source of protein, dietary fiber and iron.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Basic Cooking Instructions
Soak beans overnight. Drain and rinse beans. Add 4 cups of water for every 1 cup of Baby Lima Beans. Liquid should be 1-2" above top of beans. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 45 minutes. Or Pressure Cook 3-5 minutes.
- * 1 cup of beans yield 2 - 2 1/2 cups cooked beans.
- * Cooked beans can store up to 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 6 months in the freezer.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (51 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15 (per 28 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||42%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|