Bob's Red Mill, Buttermilk Biscuit Mix, 26 oz (737 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Friend of the Heart
- Made with Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour
Bob's Red Mill Buttermilk Biscuit Mix takes all the hard work and hassle out of making old-fashioned homemade biscuits. Made with only the finest all natural ingredients, our wholesome mix makes rich and flaky, mouthwatering biscuits that taste like made from scratch—because you made them. See our simple baking instructions and recipes on the back of this package.
You Can See Our Quality!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
Bob's Best Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cut 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine into 2 cups Biscuit Mix. Combine 1 Egg and Water to make 3/4 cup liquid. ADD to Biscuit Mix and stir to form soft dough.
- To make them with Vegetable Oil: Combine 1/4 cup Oil, 1 Egg and Water, to make 3/4 cup liquid; Add to 2 cups Biscuit Mix and stir to form soft dough.
Knead on floured board 5 or 6 times; Form into ball and flatten to approximately 1 inch thick. Cut into rounds and bake on greased sheet at 400º for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Makes 8 biscuits.
Stone ground whole wheat flour, unbleached white pastry flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid), sweet dairy whey (milk), buttermilk powder (milk), oat flour, whole grain brown rice flour, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch and monocalcium phosphate), baking soda and salt.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g) 1 biscuit|
|Servings Per Container: 18 (26 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving:||Mix||As Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||5||80|
% Daily Value**
|Total Fat||0.5 g*||1%||14%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||26%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|*Amount in mix.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4