Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Flour & Mixes
Bob's Red Mill, Cornmeal, Gluten Free, 24 oz (680 g)
- Whole Grain
- Premium Quality
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Stone Ground
- All Natural Product
- You Can See Our Quality
- 100% Whole Grain - 33 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Our stone ground, whole grain cornmeal makes cornbread with a superb flavor and texture. This medium grind, gluten free cornmeal also works well for breading and creates delightfully crunchy cornmeal pancakes.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled gluten free are batched tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Nothing hits the spot like hot cornbread for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And nothing makes better cornbread than Bob's Red Mill 100% Stone Ground Gluten Free Cornmeal.
Lowfat diets rich in fiber-containing grain products, fruits, and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, a disease associated with many factors.
Gluten Free Cornbread
Makes 12 servings.
2 large Eggs, lightly beaten, at room temperature
1 cup Milk, at room temperature
1/3 cup Canola oil
1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour
1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch
1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Sorghum Flour
1 cup Bob's Red Mill GF Cornmeal
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
1 tsp. Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease 8-inch round or square nonstick pan. Or, use 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat liquid ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until thoroughly blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients until thoroughly blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually beat in dry ingredients until thoroughly blended and mixture thickens slightly. Batter will be consistency of thick cake batter. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is firm and edges are lightly brown. Serve warm.
Whole grain corn.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20 (per 24 oz. bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|