Bob's Red Mill, Green Split Peas, 29 oz (822 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Friend of the Heart
- Premium Quality
- Excellent Source of Protein and Fiber
These delicious, hearty peas are so easy to prepare, requiring no presoaking and cooking in just about 30 minutes. They're not only tasty and simple to cook, but also a good source of protein, iron, and dietary fiber.
You Can See Our Quality!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Bean, peas and lentils are natural agricultural products. Despite use of modern agricultural equipment, it is not always possible to remove all foreign material. Sort and rinse before cooking.
Add 3 cups of water for every 1 cup of Green Split Peas. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30-40 minutes
*1 cup of beans yield 2-2½ cups cooked beans.
* Cooked beans can be stored up to 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 6 months in the freezer.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup (51 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||13 g||52%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30g|
My husband and I love these. These are great cooked with a little pork tenderloin, onion, finely chopped carrot and bay leaf. I also mix them in with numerous other beans to make my own bean soup mix.