Bob's Red Mill, Hard Red Spring Wheat Berries, 32 oz (907 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend of The Heart
- Premium Quality
- You Can See Our Quality!
This High Protein US Number 1 Dark Northern Hard Red Spring Wheat is some of the finest wheat available anywhere in the world! Whole grain wheat berries are very nutritious, containing 6 grams of protein, over 20 percent of your daily value for dietary fiber and 8 percent of your iron.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keep best refrigerated or frozen
Basic Cooking Instructions
- 1-3/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup rinsed Hard Red Wheat Berries
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for one hour or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool or serve immediately.
Whole grain hard red wheat
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 17 (per 28 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||22%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|