Categories Food, Groceries Baked Goods
Categories Food, Groceries Flour & Mixes
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods Gluten Free Flour
Bob's Red Mill, Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, Gluten Free, 20 oz (567 g)
- Easy to Make
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- All Natural Product
- You Can See Our Quality
Moist, delicious and bursting with whole grains and seeds. The flavor and texture are complex and deeply satisfying. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten. For bread machine or by hand, this mix takes homemade bread to a new level.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
What You Need
1 3/4 cups Water
1/4 cup Oil
1 tsp. Cider Vinegar
Baking Instructions by Hand
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 3/4 cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Put dry mix in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer).
- Add eggs, oil, cider vinegar, yeast-water mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80°F) to rise for about 40-45 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool bread in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Whole grain buckwheat, garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, cornstarch, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, evaporated cane juice sugar, fava bean flour, dried molasses (molasses, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), xanthan gum, caraway seeds, active dry yeast, sea salt (magnesium carbonate), whole grain teff, potato flour, onion powder, guar gum, soy lecithin.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/16 of pkg. (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||Mix||Baked|
|Calories from Fat||30||70|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||3.5 g*||5%||12%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%||15%|
|* Amount in mix.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4