Bob's Red Mill, Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, Gluten Free, 20 oz (567 g)13 Reviews
Expiration Date: Apr 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.73 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BRM-00455
- UPC Code: 039978004550
- Package Quantity: 20 oz (567 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.7 x 5.6 in, 1.35 lbs (0.61 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Easy to Make
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- All Natural Product
- You Can See Our Quality
Moist, delicious and bursting with whole grains and seeds. The flavor and texture are complex and deeply satisfying. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten. For bread machine or by hand, this mix takes homemade bread to a new level.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
What You Need
1 3/4 cups Water
1/4 cup Oil
1 tsp. Cider Vinegar
Baking Instructions by Hand
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 3/4 cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Put dry mix in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer).
- Add eggs, oil, cider vinegar, yeast-water mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80°F) to rise for about 40-45 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool bread in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Whole grain buckwheat, garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, cornstarch, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, evaporated cane juice sugar, fava bean flour, dried molasses (molasses, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), xanthan gum, caraway seeds, active dry yeast, sea salt (magnesium carbonate), whole grain teff, potato flour, onion powder, guar gum, soy lecithin.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/16 of pkg. (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||Mix||Baked|
|Calories from Fat||30||70|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||3.5 g*||5%||12%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%||15%|
|* Amount in mix.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.
Great tasting. try ground flax seeds instead of eggs. easy to use in bread machine. fast shipping