- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend of the Heart
- Premium Quality Whole Grain
- You Can See Our Quality
Bob's Red Mill Basmati Brown Rice is carefully selected from some of the finest harvests of California rice. It has a unique, nutty flavor, a subtly chewy texture and a mildly perfumed fragrance. Contains all of the bran and germ - the healthiest parts of the rice kernel!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Combine 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Long Grain Basmati Brown Rice and 2 1/2 cups water in sauce pan with tight-fitting cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, stir once or twice, cover. Reduce heat and simmer 45-55 minutes until tender.
Whole grain basmati brown rice.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (49 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15 (per 27 oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|