Bob's Red Mill, Low Fat Soy Flour, 20 oz (567 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.18|
- To Your Good Health - Bob Moore
- A Good Source of Protein and Isoflavones
- You Can See Our Quality!
Bob's Red Mill Lowfat Soy Flour is made by an all natural process of pressing the oil from hulled soybeans, grinding them to a fine flour consistency and then lightly toasting the flour to enhance soy's sweet and nutty flavor. Our Lowfat Soy Flour is very nutritious, providing a wealth of protein, fiber, and soy isoflavones.
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Bob's Red Mill Lowfat Soy Flour provides 10 grams of soy protein.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Baking Tip: For each cup of wheat flour in your recipe, replace 3 Tbsp with Bob's Red Mill Lowfat Soy Flour.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (19 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 29|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|