Bob's Red Mill, Mung, Heritage Beans, 27 oz (765 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- You Can See Our Quality!
- To Your Good Health…Bob Moore
- An Employee Owned Company
- Kosher Pareve
Whole Green Gram
Nutritious mung beans are quick-cooking and full of fiber and iron. Their mellow, earthy flavor is perfect for soups, curries and dips. Add mung bean sprouts to salads, sandwiches and wrap for a pleasant crunch and nutritional boost.
Stovetop: Sort and rinse 1 cup mung beans. Place in a medium pot with 3 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Add more water as needed to keep beans covered with water while cooking. Makes 4 servings (about 3 ½ cups).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (54 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g||56%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|