- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Also Known as Israeli Couscous
- You Can See Our Quality!
Couscous pearls are small balls of toasted semolina flour. An incredibly versatile alternative to pasta or rice, Bob's Red Mill Pearl Couscous has a unique nutty flavor that pairs exceptionally well with your favorite sauce. Using pearl couscous, quick and easy main dishes and salads are just minutes away.
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mil whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
To Cook Pearl Couscous: Bring 1 1/4 water to a boil in 2 qt sauce pan. Add 1 cup Pearl Couscous, bring back to boil and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until Pearl Couscous has absorbed all the water. Remove from heat and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Exotic accompaniment to grilled meat and fish
- Perfect in your favorite salads
- Creative addition to vegetable dishes
- Ideal to pair with your favorite sauce
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (57 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Cholesterol||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4