Bob's Red Mill, Organic Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal, 24 oz (680 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Also Known as Wheat Farina
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Organic Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal has been a "plead for more" favorite for many years. Smooth and satisfying, this wholesome cereal will fill you up and keep you going through the morning. It's all-natural, low in fat, and has no added sugar. When prepared with milk or formula, it's an easy to swallow cereal that infants love.
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
To please two hungry folds with a creamy hot breakfast cereal, bring 2 cups water and 1/4 tsp salt to a near boil. Remove from heat, Add 1/2 cup of Creamy Wheat Farina slowly, stirring constantly. Return to burner and bring to a boil, then lower heat and cook approximately 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve hot with brown sugar and milk (a pat of butter on top makes it even more delicious!)
Also enjoy Creamy Whet Farina with cinnamon, maple syrup, bananas or other fruit.
- Mix 1/4 cup cereal, 1 cup water or milk, and a dash of salt (optional) in a microwavable bowl.
- Cook on high (100% power) for 1 minute. Stir with a whisk. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more until cereal begins to thicken, whisking every 30 seconds.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (43g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 16|
|Amount Per Serving||Dry|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been looking all over for this for myself and my kids because I grew up on this stuff, only now as an adult, I found the Cream of Wheat brand had joined the list of chemically processed and GMO-laden foods that we have banned from our house. I went years without it after trying a box that ended up smelling like ammonia/chemicals and left me severely dehydrated after just one bowl. I vowed to never buy that garbage again and to keep looking. I'm so relieved to have found a healthier, cleaner option. Love this stuff and made sure to stock up for year round goodness.