Bob's Red Mill, Organic Hard Red Spring Wheat Berries, 28 oz (793 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend to the Heart
- Premium Quality Whole Grain
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This High Protein Number 1 Dark Northern Hard Red Spring Wheat is some of the finest wheat available anywhere in the world! Whole grain wheat berries are very nutritious, containing 6 grams of protein, over 20 percent of your daily value for dietary fiber and 8 percent of your iron.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of some cancers.
Basic Cooking Instructions
- 1 3/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup rinsed Wheat Hard Red Berries
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for one hour or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool or serve immediately.
Organic whole grain hard rice wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (45 g) raw|
|Serving Per Container: About 18 (per 28 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||22%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|