Bob's Red Mill, Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Whole Grain, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.22|
- 100% Whole Grain
- 48 g or More per Serving
- Eat 48g or more of Whole Grains Daily
- An Employee-Owned Company
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend of the Heart
- You Can See Our Quality
- USDA Organic
- Certified 100% Organic by QAI
High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
Bob's Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and milled from the highest quality oats available anywhere. Perfect for breakfast and all of your baking needs.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Keep best refrigerated or frozen
Old Fashioned Oats Cooking Instructions
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Organic Old Fashion Rolled Oats
For a really delicious breakfast cereal for two, bring water and salt to a boil. Add oats, reduce heat and cook for 10 to 20 minutes (depending on the consistency that you like your cereal) stirring occasionally. Cover, remove from heat and let stand a few minutes. Serve with honey and milk and a big smile!
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Water
In large bowl, combine oats and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid boiling over. Let stand for 2 minutes. Makes 1 serving.
Organic whole grain oats.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving (dry)||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
比市面上便宜，見到超市賣40多元。 好有咬口, 加上蜂蜜一起吃，健康又美味～ 值得一試！
Posted by 5328743795633389546 on Aug 29, 2016
Package...amazing, its clean and natural. Love the texture and the feeling of eating clean.
I do recommend this product
Posted by 4713617328587248667 on Dec 12, 2015
Easy to prepare. I used hot water or milk for very healthy breakfast.
tajrabati mae almuntaj
Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015
I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend