Bob's Red Mill, Quick Cooking Wild Rice, 8 oz (226 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- You Can See Our Quality
Nothing compares to the subtle, earthy flavor of Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Wild Rice. It isn't pre-cooked like some varieties in the marketplace. Instead the kernels are scratched on the surface, resulting in a much faster cooking time. Quick and simple to prepare, it makes a delicious staple for any meal.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Basic Cooking Instructions:
Combine 1 cup rice with 1/4 tsp. salt to 2 1/4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly and simmer 30-40 minutes. Drain rice after cooking.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8 (per 8 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|