Bob's Red Mill, Red Kidney Beans, 27 oz (765 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Premium Quality
- Friend of The Heart
- Excellent Source of Protein and Fiber
- You Can See Our Quality!
Bob's Red Mill Red kidney Beans are carefully selected from the very best crops to please your discriminating palate. They're simple to prepare and make a wonderful side dish or addition to your favorite recipes calling for beans. Kidney beans are low in fat and loaded with fiber and protein.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Beans, peas, and lentils are natural agricultural products. Despite use of modern agricultural equipment, it is not always possible to remove all foreign material. Sort and rinse before cooking.
Basic Cooking Instructions
1 cup Red Kidney Beans
4 cups Water
Directions - Soak beans overnight. Drain and rinse beans. Add 4 cups of water for every 1 cup of Kidney Beans. Liquid should be 1 - 2 inches above top of beans. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 1 1/2 hours. Or Pressure Cook 10-12 minutes.
*1 cup of beans yield 2 - 2 1/2 cups cooked beans.
* Cooked beans can store up to 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 6 months in the freezer.
Red kidney beans
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (46 g dry)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||46%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|