- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Friend of the Heart
- Whole Grain
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Also Known as Wheat Flakes
- All Natural
Bob's Red Mill Rolled Wheat is a delicious and nutritious whole grain cereal that is easy to prepare. It has a mild, nutty flavor and it is good source of dietary fiber. It is also excellent for adding a hearty texture and fiber to baked goods. Our all-natural Rolled Wheat is made from only the highest quality wheat.
You Can See Our Quality!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Bring 2 cups water and ½ teaspoon salt to a boil. Add 1 cup Rolled Wheat and reduce heat. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes, and then serve with milk and honey. Serves 4
In large bowl, combine ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Wheat and ½ cup water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Makes 1 serving.
Whole grain wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
|Serving Size: ¼ cup dry (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 22 (per 16 oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g||10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|