- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Premium Quality
- You Can See Our Quality
- All Natural
Carefully selected from the finest rice crops of California, Bob's Red Mill Short Grain White Rice makes a wholesome and delicious addition to your table. White Rice is low in fat and a good source of protein and iron.
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness!
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Basic Cooking Instructions
1 cup Short Grain White Rice
2 cups Water
Bring water to boil. Add rice and cover. Bring back to boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes and fluff with a fork.
Short grain white rice.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (46 g) raw|
|Servings Per Container: 16 (per 27 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|