Bob's Red Mill, Triticale Berries, 28 oz (793 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Premium Quality
- Friend of the Heart
- You Can See Our Quality!
- All Natural
Triticale is a very special hybrid combination of wheat and rye. It has flavor that is a bit deeper than wheat's with a subtle hint of rye's grassiness. These hearty, whole grain kernels are a good source of protein and dietary fiber. Try them in place of rice in your recipe.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Basic Cooking Instructions
1 3/4 cups Water
½ cup rinsed Bob's Red Mill Triticale Berries
¼ tsp. Sea Salt
In a saucepan combine all ingredients. Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for one hour or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool or serve immediately.
Whole grain triticale (wheat).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup dry (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18 (per 28 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving:||Dry|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||27%|
|* Amount in mix
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4