Bob's Red Mill, Triticale, Cereal/Meal, 20 oz (567 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Whole Grain
- Pronounced Trit-uh-cay-lee
- Friend of The Heart
- You Can See Our Quality
- All Natural
Triticale is hybrid grain- a cross between wheat and rye. Triticale berries are similar to wheat berries, though they also have a subtle rye flavor. It is higher in protein than wheat and contains a wealth of essential amino acids. Triticale Cereal (Meal) is ground on our century old millstones and is a delightful start on a cold morning.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
For a nutritious high fiber new hot cereal, bring 3 cups water and ½ tsp. salt to a boil. Add 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Triticale Cereal & turn heat down. Cover & cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes enough for four hungry folks. Serve with honey (or brown sugar), milk, and a big smile! Add almost any fruit-sliced bananas, peaches, raisins, etc. and/or date, walnut, pecan or sunflower pieces to increase your breakfast nutrition and pleasure.
Whole grain triticale (wheat).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, eggs and milk.
|Serving Size: ¼ Cup (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16 (per 20 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 mg||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||25%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4