Bob's Red Mill, Triticale Flour, 24 oz (680 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Whole Grain
- Friend of the Heart
- All Natural
Triticale is a very special hybrid combination of wheat and rye. It has a flavor that is a bit deeper than wheat's with a subtle hint of rye's grassiness. This hearty, whole grain flour is great for all your baking recipes.
You Can See Our Quality
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Carrot Pecan Cake
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups Bob's Red Mill Triticale Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 3 cups grated raw fresh Carrots
- 1 box Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour 2 cake pans of 1 bundt pan. set aside. Mix sugar, oil, egg. Add sifted dry ingredients. Mix until smooth. Add pecans and grated carrots, blend gently. Pour batter into prepared pan(s). When using cake pans, bake approximately 30 minutes. When using bundt pan, bake approximately 40 minutes.
Whole grain triticale (wheat).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 21 (per 24 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|