Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora, Arnica Gel, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz163 Reviews
Expiration Date: May 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs (0.17 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BAT-25097
- UPC Code: 308078250977
- Package Quantity: 2.75 oz
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 6.3 x 3.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.85
- The Natural Topical Pain Reliever
- Fast Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Maximum Strength
- Natural, Clean, Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Pain • Swelling • Stiffness • Bruising
Arniflora is an effective, pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which has been used for centuries to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries & overexertion. It is a favorite of athletes, coaches & trainers because it helps makes black & blue marks go away faster, and temporarily relieves the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
- Temporary relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Relieves pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS* 8%||Muscle pain, stiffness, swelling and bruising|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'
works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.