Boericke & Tafel, Califlora, Calendula Gel, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.75|
- Naturally Soothing Gel
- Fast Relief for First Aid & Sunburn
- Cools & Relieves Pain from Burns
- Natural • Clean • Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Relieves Sunburn • Windburn • Chapped Skin
- Natural Homeopathic
Califlora gel is the ideal natural pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. It contains a therapeutic 10% tincture of Calendula officinalis, which has been used effectively in herbal and homeopathic form for centuries. It helps to soothe, cool and relieve sunburn, windburn, other minor burns and chapped or irritated skin.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itch associated with sunburn, windburn and chapped skin.
- Help promote healing of minor burns and skin irritations.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn area and dry.
- For minor skin irritation, first wash the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS* 10%||Sunburn, windburn and irritated skin|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
Long time user
Long time user
This product is something I never go without in the house and on trips. It is wonderful for burns, minor cuts and scraps, sunburn and sometimes I even use in on a plug pore or pimple. Antibacterial properties keep wounds from becoming infected and speed granulation of the tissue for faster healing and less scaring. Chris L. Inner Garden Path (tm) to Healing
Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012
We use this for minor skin irritations. Soothing.
Used for years
Posted by healthyu on Feb 06, 2012
I have used this product for years and feel that it is effective and safe. I use it for cuts, and other skin irritations and for a general all around first aid ointment with good results. Very soothing and it lasts a long time
Posted by Reviewer1357355 on Dec 09, 2011
a soothing ointment great for abrasions, cuts and as a soothing ointment
Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Oct 31, 2011
I used it to help with a burn, and its not oily, and it seemed to help. I will be keeping this around for a nice alternative to the usual over the counter stuff with ingredients you can't pronounce.