Boericke & Tafel, Cough & Bronchial Syrup, 99% Alcohol Free, 8 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Est. 1835
- Cough Suppressant & Expectorant
- Maximum Strength
- Fast, Natural Relief
- Less than 1% Alcohol
- Natural Homeopathic
- Safe and Effective
- 0.25% Alcohol
- Low Alcohol
- No Artificial Coloring or Flavors
- Relieves coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants
- Soothes the throat
- Helps clear bronchial congestion
Uses: Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat or bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants. Soothes the throat. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) & thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus & drain bronchial tubes.
Adults & children 12 years of age & older: 2 teaspoons every 2 hours. For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours. Children under 12: Consult a doctor.
For your protection, this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persist for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor. Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) consult a doctor. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Active Ingredients (HPUS): Antimonium sulphuratum aureum 8X 5%, Bryonia alba 3X 5%, Drosera rotundifolia 3X 5%, Eucalyptus globulus 3X 5%, Ipecacuanha 4X 5%, Spongia tosta 3X 5%.