Boericke & Tafel, Florasone, Eczema Topical Cream, 1 oz
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Alternative to Cortisone
- Fast Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Safe & Effective
- Maximum Strength
- Clinically Tested
- Cardiospermum Cream
- Safe for Long-Term Use
- Non-Greasy · Absorbs Quickly · No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Itching, Eczema, Inflammation, Rashes
- Natural Homeopathic
- Eczema Cream
Clinically effective in 80% of eczema patients.
Florasone cream is a safe, effective treatment for relieving the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies. It contains 10% tincture of cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders. Florasone is a natural alternative to cortisone based medicines.
Uses: Temporarily relieves itch, rash and skin irritation/inflammation associated with eczema, as well as skin sensitivity to soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increases skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture HPUS (Class N)* 10%||Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
I have terrible allergies and seem to react to anything I touch and every insect bite. This leads to many sleepless nights due to constant itching. I used to rely on cortisone to quell the itch, but this product is wonderful! I now keep a tube on my nightstand and another in my purse at all times. Highly recommended for poison ivy, mosquito bites, hives, etc..
My daughter had a weird rash on her hands and I tried EVERYTHING but steroid cream. This stuff is amazing- worked like a charm- I will have this in my home @ all times!
Relieves skin irritation
Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Jun 20, 2016
Very pure product which really does relieve itching and irritation of the skin. My skin is sensitive and occasionally I will use a soap or product which produces sensitivity.
Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 11, 2016
I depended on this so much during a period of time when my skin is hyper sensitive. Anything would trigger an outbreak of eczema. This is a great alterative to Hydrocortisone cream.
Posted by 5704655133988315733 on Jun 02, 2016
I was looking for a non steroid approach to treating my eczema. Have had good results with other products from the same mfger and gave it a shot. Worked quite well on early stage out breaks. Would recommend to all.
Posted by Reviewer3035688 on May 08, 2016
so far it helps whenever i have hive or itch. My second son & I used it. But my eldest didn't find it helpful for his eczema.