Boericke & Tafel, Florasone, Eczema Topical Cream, 1 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Alternative to Cortisone
- Fast Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Safe & Effective
- Maximum Strength
- Clinically Tested
- Cardiospermum Cream
- Safe for Long-Term Use
- Non-Greasy · Absorbs Quickly · No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Itching, Eczema, Inflammation, Rashes
- Natural Homeopathic
- Eczema Cream
Clinically effective in 80% of eczema patients.
Florasone cream is a safe, effective treatment for relieving the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies. It contains 10% tincture of cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders. Florasone is a natural alternative to cortisone based medicines.
Uses: Temporarily relieves itch, rash and skin irritation/inflammation associated with eczema, as well as skin sensitivity to soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increases skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture HPUS (Class N)* 10%||Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
I have terrible allergies and seem to react to anything I touch and every insect bite. This leads to many sleepless nights due to constant itching. I used to rely on cortisone to quell the itch, but this product is wonderful! I now keep a tube on my nightstand and another in my purse at all times. Highly recommended for poison ivy, mosquito bites, hives, etc..
Itch gets worse after an hour
Itch gets worse after an hour
I have contact dermatitis triggered by sun exposure. In its initial stages the skin gets VERY itchy and I reliably apply Pinetarsol lotion/gel and rinse with cold water after 5 mins. When unable to do something so elaborate (eg when away from a bathroom) I need to use a topical cream. Florasone works fast to stop the itchiness, but when it wears off (after 1-2hrs) it comes back WITH A VENGANCE -worse than before! I have a similar experience with Hydrocortisone creams, and I would not reorder this one.
Don't Like The Smell
Posted by 5455373182884838024 on Nov 11, 2016
Don't like the smell, not moisture. Throw away after few try.
Posted by 5618726585047339649 on Nov 08, 2016
this is amazing my husband suffers from eczema , it been years since he had something that works for him . his eczema is not cleared yet but the itching and flaking has reduced tremendously .thank you iherb
Good at relieving itchiness
Posted by 5446891568793294143 on Oct 30, 2016
I had a very bad rash at my thigh recently, so I decided to search for a good product to use. Came across this and got tempted to buy it by the numerous good reviews here. It was really effective at relieving itchiness. However, it smells really horrible, maybe is just me. Overall, it is a very good product, I hope I will soon get use to the smell.
same as Halicar cream in Europe!
Posted by 5338133224476517650 on Oct 15, 2016
It is a good cream but then I found out that the one produced in Europe under name Halicar,is exactly the same. It has a funny smell but works well for me.