Boericke & Tafel, Oral Ivy, 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Est. 1835
- Prevents Symptoms of Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
- Natural Homeopathic
- 70% Alcohol
- Prevents As Well As Treats Symptoms
- Easy-To-Take Liquid
- No Synthetic Drugs
- Safe and Effective
Uses: For the prevention of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. Temporarily relieves itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling.
3 to 5 drops in 1/4 glass of water daily by mouth 7-14 days before exposure and continue through-out the poison ivy season.
For treatment of symptoms:
10 drops in 2 ounces of water every 2 hours as needed. As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear. Place drops under tongue in 2 ounces of water at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.
If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
For your protection, this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
Active ingredients (HPUS):
Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) 3X.