Boericke & Tafel, Thuja Occidentalis 30X, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Internal Analgesic & Wart Remover
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Heal Yourself Naturally
Indications: Helps to alleviate common warts, which are easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. For the temporary relief of headache pain. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
Directions: Adults or children over 2 years: Take 3 tablets 1-3 times a day. Dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved.
Active ingredient: Thuja occidentalis 30X. Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
If wart discomfort persists, see your doctor. Do not take this product for pain for more than 10 days (adult) or 5 days (children) unless directed by a doctor. If pain persists or gets worse, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.