Boericke & Tafel, Triflora Arthritis Gel, 2.75 oz
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural, Penetrating Pain Relief
- Fast Relief for Arthritis & Joint Pain
- Maximum Strength
- Safe & Effective
- Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Arthritis/Tendinitis • Aches & Pains • Stiffness
- Natural Homeopathic
- Topical Gel
Clinically effective on over 80% of arthritis patients.
Triflora gel is a natural, clinically proven treatment for arthritis rheumatism, tendinitis and backache. It relieves aches, pains and stiffness in joints, tendons and muscles. In addition to improving mobility, Triflora is a safe, effective analgesic that can be used along with other medications.
Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains and joint/muscle stiffness associated with arthritis, rheumatism, simple backache and tendinitis.
Adults & Children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
This product contains poison ivy (Rhus toxicodendron) plant materials. Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Ledum palustre 1X HPUS* 2.5%||Joint/Tendon Pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron 3X HPUS* 5%||Inflammation|
|Symphytum officinale 1X HPUS* 10%||Joint/Tendon Pain|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer, ethyl alcohol, pine needle oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I purchased this product for myself because I have tendonitis in my shoulder. I purchased the second one for an elderly lady who has severe arthritis pain. I saw immediate results and so did she. As a matter of fact she likes it so much she's sending me money to order more for her.
I've used this product before - really does work for arthritis & other aches and pains. I rub the gel on my hands, especially my knuckles before I go bowling and it really works. Best of all, it's not greasy.
Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 29, 2016
Keeps aches and pains at bay.
It isn't good for me
Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Dec 04, 2015
I have been trying to like this cream for about 3 weeks and so far the only effect that I get is ...good moisturizer for my feet.
Posted by 4719997683422987490 on Oct 31, 2014
Thank you very much for this product. Triflora working perfect.
Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014
Got this for a neighbour for his hands, say's for the first time in 5yrs he has got some movement back and can now use them properly ... what better recommendation than this can you get, each week there's more improvement will be ordering again