- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Skin Irritations
- Razor Burn
- Insect Bites
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Quickly Absorbed
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- #1 Homeopathic Calendula Brand
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Gel is ideal for relieving razor burn and insect bites or stings.
- Cooling effect
- Quickly absorbed by the skin
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of skin irritations such as razor burn and insect bites or stings
- For skin irritations, razor burn, and insect bites or stings, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, dimethicone copolyol, EDTA disodium, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
This is one of the few products I've ever used that actually does what it claims to. Excellent for skin irritation from clothing during the Winter months..almost instant releif. Great after too much sun or wind burn from outdoor activities. .
Fantastic product, burns heal overnight, great for minor cuts, rashes. Also at a gret price.
Relief for Rashes
Posted by 5626000935446527946 on Aug 29, 2016
I often get skin rashes, and this gel helps so much. I love that it's natural and has no steroids in it.
Excellent healing gel!
Posted by 4755740981542988618 on Aug 16, 2016
No other product has ever healed my skin irritations like calendula gel. Fantastic on burns too. No odor for those who may be sensitive to smell. I had something on my skin that was problematic for over a year. I used this gel and covered it with a water resistance band aid and changed it twice a day for about 10+ days. It is now GONE.
Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Jun 21, 2015
My husband and I both use the Calendula Gel and love it. Will buy it again.
Always a fan!
Posted by 5019231742289869499 on Jul 10, 2013
Started using Calendula gel a few years ago. Has always been a fan. Introduce a few friends to use it too and they love it too. My sister had a baby and was having very bad rash on her bottom and up her waist, hospital gave her 2 different cream and nothing stop the itch or the flare up. Took this to her from my cupboard, rashes literally disappear in 2 days. My sister swear by it too now. I call it my miracle gel.